Neutral silicone for sealing swimming pools and areas in permanent contact with water.
Sikasil®Pool is a single component, neutral curing silicone for sealing swimming pools and areas in constant contact with water.
High water resistance.
High resistance to chlorine (as required in swimming pools due to the use of disinfectants).
High resistance to fungal growth.
- Sikasil®Pool is suitable for joints in swimming pools, areas in constant contact with water such as showers in sports halls, between tiles, ceramic tiles, concrete, glass, metals and other common substrates used in construction.
- High water resistance.
- High resistance to chlorine (as required in swimming pools due to the use of disinfectants).
- High resistance to fungal growth.
- Excellent resistance to ageing and ultraviolet rays.
- High tear resistance
- High elasticity and flexibility
- Cartridges of 300 ml
- White, grey and translucent
Neutral curing silicone of the oxime type
12 months from the date of manufacture.
In its original, well-sealed and undamaged packaging, in a cool, dry place between +10ºC and +25ºC, out of direct sunlight.
approx. 1.05 kg/l (transparent colour)
(DIN 53 479)
< 2 mm (20 mm profile, 23 °C)
(ISO 7 390)
min. +5º C / max. +40º C
Min. +5º C / max. +40º C
~2.0 mm/24 hours (23 °C / 50% r.H.)
Skin formation time
~5 minutes (23 °C / 50% r.H.)