Sika MaxTack® Pro-80 is a one-component, fast-curing, solvent-based mounting adhesive for professional use.
Sika® MaxTack Pro 80, is a versatile, high-bonding assembly adhesive for. :
- Fixing and mounting of various types of elements such as skirting boards, cabinet coverings, wood, skirting boards, concrete, plaster, cork, metals, PVC, etc.
- On other substrates or painted materials, perform preliminary tests.
- Ready-to-use single-component adhesive.
- Fast curing, high initial tack
- Adheres to porous and non-porous surfaces
- Particularly suitable for professional use
- Easy to extrude
- High viscosity
- 300 ml cartridges.
Chemical basis :
Neoprene with solvent
Shelf life :
18 months from date of manufacture
Storage conditions :
If stored correctly in its original, undamaged, closed and sealed packaging, in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Sika MaxTack Pro 80 must be protected from frost.
~ 1,24 kg/l (+20°C)
Tensile strength :
~ 5.0 N/mm2 (+23°C / 50% r.H. after 7 days curing)
Operating temperature :
from -20°C to +90°C.
The consumption depends on the type of bonding, spot or bead. As an indication, using a nozzle opening diameter of 5 mm, the yield is 6 linear metres per 300 ml cartridge.
Ambient temperature :
+5°C min. / +40°C max.
Substrate temperature :
During bonding and until Sika MaxTack® Pro-80 has fully cured, the substrate temperature must be> +5°C.
Substrate moisture :
Dry (visual inspection)
Skin formation time :
~ 1 minute (+23°C / 50% h.r.)
Open time :
The parts should be assembled within 8 minutes while the adhesive is fresh.