Neutral silicone sealant (oxime type), temperature resistant and cross-linkable in contact with ambient humidity.
Ready to use.
Easy to apply.
Thixotropic, does not sag.
- SikaSil-HT is used for sealing a wide range of materials used in PVC construction and joinery, particularly where continuous resistance to high temperatures is required, such as: barbecues, chimneys, cookers, forge cookers…
- Ready to use.
- Easy to apply.
- Thixotropic, does not sag.
- Neutral curing system due to the action of ambient humidity.
- Good adhesion, without primer, to most building materials.
- Good resistance to atmospheric agents and UV rays.
- Continuous resistance up to 325°C and occasionally up to 350°C.
- Cartridges of 300 ml